to our company
A well-established company specializing in Metal Measuring Tape, Power Measuring Tape of different types.
Strict testing and inspection that the company executes are
reflected in the way all products feature immaculate precision and
With its focus on innovation and quality, the company has sustained its competitive edge as a manufacturer of Measuring Tapes and various products across various markets of India. To satisfy needs of patrons hailing from diverse regions, the company makes use of contemporary technology to fabricate hi-tech products that generate maximum value for buyers. The company boasts of a plot area of 5,00,000 square feet, which also integrates state of the art product engineering and testing facilities.
Behind the technological prowess the company exhibits is the undying passion of Venus employees who do not shrink back from walking extra miles to maintain quality consistency in products. The company also has an expert sales team, dedicated towards offering support to clients at all levels.
Group of Companies & Associates
We started on a modest scale with only 2 drop forged hammers but have today expanded operations manifold and have associates like Osho Tools Pvt. Ltd. and General Tool Company, which is famed as the only Indian socket making company. We have erected forging press line and state of the art measuring tapes plant, imported from Taiwan in our facility. Three other forging press lines were soon set up after we forayed into manufacturing business, making us one of a kind in our field of work. We feel blessed to be a part of Venus Tools, which has made a mark in the industry. Steered by its compelling vision and foresight, we too aim to attain significant market share, globally, in the coming future with our Industrial Measuring Tape, Steel Measuring Tape, Rapid Measuring Tape, Lock Measuring Tape, etc.
We have judiciously invested on establishing an effective working environment for our employees. Our physical setup makes invaluable contribution to how we operate as a leading manufacturing company and integrates the following:
- Design & Tool Room: A good infrastructure is vital for seamless functioning of activities within a manufacturing company, with its Tool Room being central to its overall effectiveness. We too have erected a Tool Room, which is one of our major strengths. Equipped well with CNC Machining Centres and the most sophisticated CAD/CAM software, it helps us execute complicated design solutions with ease and engage in precise production of Forging, Trimming and Coining Dies. Utilizing the facility, we sustain good quality level and develop products featuring excellent dimensional accuracy and functional supremacy.
- Hot Forging: We have a planned Forging section, duly installed with 4 Forging Presses imported from Taiwan. We also have 12 Forging Hammers at this unit for developing reliable products. Here, we also follow TQM (Total Quality Management) policy so that our range gets designed with great precision.
- Heat Treatment & Quenching: For imparting durability and strength to our products, we have set up a Heat Treatment & Quenching facility.
- Machining: For attaining optimum precision in microns machining, we have set up this area where a team of technically competent and dexterous employees works on hi-tech CNC & NC Machines.
- Surface Finishing & Coating: We also have facilities in-house related to corrosion protection and surface finishing. Processes are executed with high speed and flexibility here to ensure all the products we develop are impervious to corrosion and polished as per expected standards.
- Final Inspection & Packing: All Venus products like Rapid Measuring Tape, Lock Measuring Tape, etc., sold across various markets are 100% inspected and quality approved. A highly experienced staff has been entrusted with the task of quality evaluating products before dispatch.
- Hardness Testing: Our range is tested by our quality control team on HRC and HRB scales.
- Torque Testing: We do torque testing of the range on Digitally Controlled Machine that are in conformance to quality standards followed internationally, such as BIS, DIN and ANSI.
- Chemical Testing: We purchase raw materials from market trusted steel producers who can be relied for their quality. However, we make sure that we do further quality checks on procured materials to gauge their exact chemical composition and nature via spectrometer & chemical analysis.
- Batch Testing: We assure complete traceability of orders, right from the purchase order of raw materials & components that are utilized in the production process through to when the final designs are moved to the finished product stores. This is vital for batch production, which we follow, to ensure components stay together all throughout the development process.